FASNA Training Seminars
FASNA offers a range of seminars on a commercial basis that address the distinct responsibilities of Academies, Foundation and VA schools. The delivery team are governors, headteachers and representatives of the Stone King legal team, bringing a unique breadth of expertise to all events and an extensive experience for delegates to draw upon.
The range of seminars includes:
- Admission Appeals
- Managing Challenging Behaviour and Exclusions and Independent Appeals
- New to Foundation or Trust Status
- Succession Planning
- Thinking about academy status?
- Effective Governance
- HR Management and Employment Law
- The Role of the Academy Company Secretary
They are aimed at professionals, including governors, in all phases of school and provide depth and breadth of knowledge, a full pack of supporting paperwork and opportunities for discussion.
We can also offer bespoke training packages in schools.
FASNA National Conferences
We bring members together for a day in a convenient and pleasant place three times a year with these aims:
- to provide a private forum where we can learn from each others' experiences
- to offer up to date information about matters of current interest
- to invite key figures from Education to speak, listen and discuss our concerns