Admission Appeals Training
Are you considering setting up your own appeals panel? Do you need to understand the appeals process more fully? Are you confident in presenting the school’s case to panels?
Programme will enable delegates to gain:
- An understanding of the appeal procedure and conduct of the hearing
- An understanding of the role of the clerk and panel members
- An understanding of the school perspective
- Top tips for school presenting officers
- Sample paperwork and practical exercise
For details of future courses on 'Admission Appeals' see links to the right.